“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”– George Bernard Shaw
We are made of energy and that energy determines how we move throughout our lives by way of experiences, emotions and body make-up. Our body is a temple and to treat it right, we must keep it in motion!
The best way to move our bodies is to find the right practice and teacher that fit your style and wellness goals. Find a practice and/or teacher that lifts you up and pushes you to your edge while teaching you when stillness and rest are necessary as well- it’s always about balance!
Our bodies are designed to move:
- Try to get in at least 30 minutes- 1 hour of physical activity a day
- Make sure to take time for mindful exercises such as yoga, breathing and meditation
- Get some movement in alone and also with your besties!
- Find your style, one that aligns with your goals and makes you feel your strongest!
- DO what you love to do when it comes to movement (and all things) and you will have much more success
- Enjoy the ride!
Come meet the teachers at one of the Storms, try a class (indoor, virtual, outdoor) or book a private session.